Wha? How many?
- 70,556 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- Albany is slowly but surely getting better food. Pho is what's for lunch. instagram.com/p/ui8znaQ5iG/ 10 hours ago
- I may be continually hacking up a lung, but homework must still be done. #actingclass #allcaughtup instagram.com/p/uebjfoQ5hh/ 2 days ago
- Sickness shotglass collection. #autocorrectedtoshitglass #myphonedoesknowme instagram.com/p/ub-zaVw5mA/ 3 days ago
- Still a winner. timehop.com/c/fup:10151939… http://t.co/1gA4cXHNoB 3 days ago
- Got in the car this morning and thought of y'all. #musicals4ever instagram.com/p/uS4n7PQ5rM/ 6 days ago
In case you want to catch up
Author Archives: Amanda Broyles
Even bad pictures of babies turn out okay: They can be screaming bloody murder due to one grain of sand touching them and it’s still a cute picture. However, when you have dogs you are at the mercy of their … Continue reading
As I was driving down I-75 (again, I spend a lot of time there) I noticed one of your many billboards. Usually they don’t grab my attention because once you’ve seen one pole dancing silhouette, you’ve seen them all but this … Continue reading
Robyn VS. The Doors – Dancers On The Storm – Free Download – gangstersaysrelax.com – We ♡ Music http://www.gangstersaysrelax.com/blog/2012/10/10/robyn-vs-the-doors-dancers-on-the-storm-free-download.html Yea this is fun. Still waiting for Robyn to swing by Atlanta. I’d be there with bells on.
Originally posted on The Grizzly Bomb:
Let’s get up to speed- last week we found Nucky alone a lot, frying bacon and dreaming of cherubic young men shot in the face. VanAlden is still a crappy salesman who gets picked on…
Over on Grizzly Bomb- you know you want to go look. http://grizzlybomb.com/2012/10/01/boardwalk-empire-3-03-bone-for-tuna/ http://grizzlybomb.com/2012/09/28/cbs-pilot-review-elementary/ Not only that but I’ve also found my way onto a Round Table for Elementary over on TV Fanatic. Good times. http://grizzlybomb.com/2012/10/01/tv-fantatics-round-table-on-elementary/ Enjoy!
and that means another Boardwalk Empire review up on Grizzlybomb! http://grizzlybomb.com/2012/09/24/boardwalk-empire-3-02-spaghetti-and-coffee/ Woohoo! And for all you playing along at home, I was unable to make it until 3am for the Mists of Pandaria launch last night, fell asleep about 1:30. … Continue reading
It’s 11:22 pm and I am currently watching the “pre-show” before the actual show for the launch of World of Warcraft’s new expansion, Mists of Pandaria. I mean seriously, I don’t think it gets much nerdier.